PHOTO CELEBRITY 2011
PHOTO CELEBRITY 2012

Friday, October 15, 2010

Foto Seksi Artis Marini Zumarnis Tanktop Pink Part 2

Marini Zumarnis

Marini Zumarnis

Marini Zumarnis

Marini Zumarnis

Marini Zumarnis Admits Stinky Fans

At first no one thought that Marini Zumarnis is a big fan since the days of Andre Stinky Taulani. Now that era has ended, but the famous pesinetron remain faithful to the Stinky.

Even surprisingly flawless in this artist appeared on stage and sing the song hits it possible to launch her new album when Stinky ORDINARY PEOPLE ONLY at MU Cafe, Sunday (9 / 5) night.

"I really liked the songs Sting since I was in college," I Marini Zumarnis. Even at her house, she had a collection for karaokean Stinky. "In addition to Sting, I like Pingkan Mambo," she added.

In fact about the world of drag votes, not the familiar things for Marini Zumarnis. She often sang donate one or two songs at a news fans. "Basically I was singing," she said. Bids also had approached her. But she refused.

"How ya, I'm busy filming, the exclusive contract as well, and roadshows. No thoughts, let alone now has a family, plus hard," she argued.

Problem families also make a woman bleed Manado, this limits the emergence of herself in various soap operas. She claimed to be hard to manage his time. "If you want selfish hell can I take-ambilin because many offers, but I do not want to," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment