PHOTO CELEBRITY 2011
PHOTO CELEBRITY 2012

Friday, November 19, 2010

Foto Seksi Belahan Dada dan Paha Mulus Artis Pinkan Mambo

Pinkan Mambo

Pinkan Mambo

Pinkan Mambo

Pinkan Mambo

Pinkan Mambo Want to Be Producer

With the increasing number of singer girl in Indonesia, although definitely has its own characteristics, consciously or not always the case competition. According to Pinkan Mambo it was a reasonable and more importantly is to be responsible on their own to make music.

"Do not say it rivals, but we do exist in this job. We're on different products. However, not consciously realize we compete fairly. But we must be responsible on their own to make music in the homeland," she said when met in ARMITA album launching at MU Cafe, Central Jakarta some time ago.

Pinkan Mambo had become a producer for the album itself. That prompted him to do even more and expanding into other areas and one of them it is possible for him to produced the others.

"As it happens in Pinkan Mambo solo album yesterday I feel honored to be a producer on My Albums. I want to become a producer over again. It's one that will I lebarkan my wings, for example, produced albums for other people.'s Why I often sit with the same people who are senior in music, but can work together, I can also learn more, "she said.

According to him it easier to become a singer rather than a producer. Producer shall be liable to a suitable song for artist, album packaging how and other details that challenge.

"So the singer was much easier for me, because I started from singing. More difficult to think I became a producer, because producers need to know what song that matches with the artist, his packaging is like, and others. I'm happy to be a producer because I feel challenged in making an album, "she said.

According to Pinkan Mambo serious he wants to be a producer, but he does not focus on results first, which is more important is to work hard and try to achieve my goals first.

"I never focus on results. But I can do with hard work and the result will be I reaped. By doing something that most certainly will be no result. What is important I do my best. Not because anybody. I'm motivated by ideals aspiration, "she concluded

No comments:

Post a Comment