PHOTO CELEBRITY 2011
PHOTO CELEBRITY 2012

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Foto Hot Artis Vivian Alamsyah Model Majalah Popular Part 2

" Vivian Alamsyah " Love & Painful Sentence

Road a few months later they began to discuss the seriousness of their relationship. Surprisingly the differences and problems always arise without interruption. Though she hopes to find a companion who support and believe in developing a career. She did not want to feel jealous and suspicious disrupt what she was doing.

"For him alone, why not interested and fell in love with you?"

"We both love at the first sight, he claimed to have never come across a woman like me. Like the way I live, I world. Maybe because he's too in love with me, so very afraid of losing me. "

Frequency of fighting makes the heart Vivian Alamsyah ups and downs. When the possessive nature lover Vivian relapse tend to end their relationship. But the promise of change necessarily make it melted back. Uniquely, it is always repeated, over and over, and over and over again.

Vivian_Alamsyah

Vivian_Alamsyah

Vivian_Alamsyah

"But now I have a flat to be honest with him. He wants what's up? "She complained.

If it had ended Vivian confessed ready to solve it without trying to fix it again. This relationship he has been dilapidated thus unfit to continue. The irony in his heart there are still bits of love.

"What a good ending for now think of this?"

"I can not answer it now, because I was still unsure of the feelings I was. Am I ready to lose him or accept him back like before. Still can not decide. Because now I honestly feel very miserable, "she said softly.

Vivian_Alamsyah

Vivian_Alamsyah

"Is not it when you could decide, would remove the sense of torment that you experience today?"

"I've never tried and tortured. Now his position in between me and her cool-cuekkan it makes me miserable. "

"Have you ever tried to develop a relationship to something else, so do not feel hurt?"

"I do not think there or cheating. Because I really appreciate the commitment in a touch. For me when it was related to someone, I'll be totally in the relationship. But if the relationship does not work, before I left I had a good talk about first. Only after it opened a new relationship, "he explained.

"Actually you do not want to try cheating or did not do it?"

"I will not and can not. Ever does try, this time I also was a problem with my boyfriend. We fuss and fight great, then I met another man and same way with him. But is not no sense of anything, just as an outlet only and is not the nature of me, "she said firmly.

After pondering and exposed to repetitive problems, Vivian Alamsyah was discovered she said that the outline they loved each other but actually they both do not match.

No comments:

Post a Comment