PHOTO CELEBRITY 2011
PHOTO CELEBRITY 2012

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wajah Majalah Popular Agustus 2010 - Artis dan Model Seksi Mira cole

"SEXY GIRL FROM Great Britain" MIRA Cole

"Before we make a broken heart because of her departure, this beautiful model to offer all the charm in Popular Magazine. It's gonna be sweet separation!

Mira Cole

Mira Cole

In the country its name may still sound familiar, but in other parts of the world precisely Mira Cole was known as the conqueror of the floor catwalk and talented supermodel. In a few pages from now, you certainly can not be doubted its potential. Yes, since the 10-year-old woman of Indonesian descent-British model is already showing talent by appearing in a magazine published in Bali. Her beauty was still attached to the impression Caucasians, but the charm of a typical Indonesian woman behind her face eaten timeless British blood flowing from her mother.

Mira Cole

Mira Cole

Although the models have been bringing the world with various Busway life among nations, an alumnus of the Sir William Borlases Grammar School based in Marlow Buckingham, England was still a belief that education is everything. No wonder, in the near future he returns left Indonesia to pursue science in the country kingdom. So, get this edition POPULAR is a rare fortune. Coz you Should be glad to enjoy this farewell party of her .....

Mira Cole

Mira Cole

Chit Chat with Mira Cole :

Why are you interested in the world model?
This work is very enjoyable. I was given the opportunity to visit several countries and meeting new people. This would seem to not be obtained from other work. Especially I like traveling.

As a model, do you realize that you are not only beautiful but also sexy?
I think the problem depends on the beauty and sensuality of the man who saw it. But I do like to look sexy. Being sexy is fun.

Mira Cole

Mira Cole

Why you still can not speak Indonesian?
Because I lived in England longer. I was in Indonesia just 10 months. It's also just a moment because I have to go back to England to go back to college. Nowadays, I'm focusing on first class.

In Indonesia, in fact many career opportunities for people like you, are you planning to settle here?
I do not know where the next would stay. My focus now is in college. After that I did not know his career will take me anywhere.

Means you like relocating?
Yes, I really like living in some countries, like Indonesia and English. But I admire the United States. It seems, everything is possible there.

Have you ever been offered to play the movie in Indonesia because today many foreign actresses to play the movie on here?
I'm not interested in going into acting. Anyway I can not speak Indonesian. I'm more comfortable with a world model.

No comments:

Post a Comment